Thursday, October 13, 2011

A custom order to make you smile

I had planned to start making daughter and dolly tutus, but this is not one of those... although it could be
 This is an idea of what the daughter and dolly tutus would look like... My daughters were asleep, but lucky for all of you the dolly was still awake ;)
 This tutu however was made for a rather small live specimen... a chiuaua.....
He bought one for his granddaughter a Princess his chiuaua... 
I should be getting pics to share by next week :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, how much are you selling these (the doll ones) for?? I need to buy one of these too! :)

    And if you didn't make it to the post office today, please send one of these (the doll ones) for the Craft Sale too! :)

    Thanks soo much! You ROCK! :)
    Sarah
    www.matthew18vs14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this idea xxx so glad you linked up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, actually Jane and Jaclyn, it was me! :)

    ReplyDelete