Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hair bows available for sale.

As a mom of 3 girls, I was buying a lot of hair bows.
I loved putting the pretty flowers and ribbons in their hair. The main problem I had was that I couldn't always find something to match a particular outfit.
One day, I decided to try making one of my own, and I feel in love with making hair bows.
This quickly became a very expensive hobby, so I thought that maybe I should start to sell them.
They are $3 each plus shipping and handling which will be $1.50 for the first item and $.75 for each additional item. Below are some example of bows I have made. You can choose from these or you can place a "custom order". Please comment below (include your email address) or contact me via email GrumpyJax@yahoo.com
You can pay via the chip in on the top right :)












































































No comments:

Post a Comment